BLOX Safety Support blocks have been designed to stabilise heavy loads that have been lifted for service, access or repair. The BLOX Safety Support is manufactured from a uniquely formulated compound consisting of recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) / wood and polyurethane. The BLOX Safety Supports are an excellent alternative to timber dunnage and blocks used in jacking and stabilising tasks. Typically, individual pieces are referred to as “blocks” and the structure or stacks are commonly described as “cribs”.
• Manufactured from a consistent formula of repurposed used plastics
• Unique cup and cone interlocking profile provides maximum interlocking and safety
• Controlled manufacturing process for consistent quality
• Will not catastrophically fail
• Resistant to fuel, oil and most chemicals
Check out this great video below on BLOX Interlocking Feature
Subscribe to our YouTube channel... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Cd9knkPXe69tEnIGi1c5g